Tuesday, March 17, 2009

=(

SIGH SIGH SIGH.
what the hell.
hectic week okay.
i feel like swearing till my eyes bleed. i swear to God.
i feel like smoking and drinking till i OD-ed myself.
i feel like blasting my favourite songs and rocking on my air guitar.
i feel like making out with Jake Gyllenhaal.
i want new shoes. i want new shoes. i want new shoes.
i want to roll around in my pair of new imaginary shoes and my pretty Miss Selfidge dress.
i want to smoke lagi.
i want to be in OU looking at beautiful clothes, people and shoes and go to watch a fucking bimbo movie after.
i can't fucking wait for july and rain forest festival.
i can't fucking wait to kill my final exams.
i can't wait for the day that i am done with this shit hole and the shit people that this shit hole keeps.
i cant wait for thursday and semester break so that i can go jogging with Diana and my Mom.
i cant wait for my beach holidays with my friends and boyfriend.
i cant wait till i have proper InDesign and Adobe Photoshop in my computer so i can go fucking crazy editing pictures.
i cant wait to reformat my computer.
i cant wait for Europe.
i cant wait for my degree programme.
i cant wait to watch Bambi again and again.
i want effin new bands that play awesome songs.
i cant wait for the day that i get the vaccine for uterus cancer.
i cant wait for my hair to grow long,cover my boobs so i can be a mermaid.
i cant.. SIGH.
can i just die now?
i hate pests.
espacially in human form.

Photobucket

not you. i love you.
eat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home