Sunday, February 22, 2009

tagged by zaid

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, then click publish.)

1. friends call me raihan/hani. old friends just call me raihan, new friends (the ones i made after leaving school) call me hani. i didnt come up with that name, it was my gay manager from sushi king.

2. family members call me something else. tak payah nak tau.

3. im thinking of interesting stuff to write in here.

4. i discovered that i have a deep voice when i was 16.

5. music. i love loads of genre. dont be suprised if i have daniel beddingfield in my ipod.

6.had a brother who passed away 7 years ago. i miss him all the time.

7. i can go on without a cigg for 5 days or more. or i can smoke 2 whole boxes of reds in one night.

8. coming from a tough childhood i feel like the shit that people give me now is manageable. ill cry and get pissed off for a night but ill get over it real fast.

9. i love going to the mall alone. that's where i get the good stuff.

10. i envy jasmine's sense of style.

11. im trying to work the high-waisted skirt i paid for a fortune. aint got the confidence to parade it around yet.

12. i dont call my dad 'daddy/papa/ayah/dad/*insert whatever kids call their dad here*. i call him "you".

13. im 89% like him. eventho i never live with him- ever.

14.been in an abusive relationship for 2 years. got fat after the break up. picked myself up, and now im with this amazing guy. thanks.

15. basically i bought a whole wardrobe in 2006 because i couldnt fit in my old clothes. my skinny clothes.

16. and now i can. =)

17. really big on piercings. i have 17 all togather.

18. used to be a gymnast for 10 years. i cant even split now without crying in pain.

19.i dont know how to bargain.

20. i panick easily. im 90% stressed out all the frickin time. for no good reason.

21.im always worried about my health but i dont take care of it.

22. i hate fast rides. cars/bikes/roller coasters.

23. not scared of any insect.

24.im messy and neat.

25.growing my hair for the first time in 21 years. ill stop once it covers my boobs.
haha.

i tag didie, sue, rashaad, hanna, and whoever's reading this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home