Tuesday, December 18, 2007

rain, i hate you.

i can't stand the weather anymore. it's terrible. one minute it's sunny and the next thing you know it's all dark and gloomy, wtf. it's even worse up north where i live most of the time now days. i think Mother Nature has been horrible for nearly 2 months. it's annoying, it's depressing, it's gloomy and it makes me sick. (literally and figuratively). i know, i know. we are suppose to be thankful for whatever God's giving us. but still....

my grandmother's house is a full house again. everybody is here for Raya Haji. it's fun belive me but it gets chaotic after sometime. there's not enough space for some privacy. heck, i'm gonna miss it. i'll be leaving for uitm this sunday. trust me, thats the last place i wanna be. ever. i've finished packing thanks to my mom's constant nagging. i could not have done it without her.

so folks, i probably won't have time to update this blog, my friendster and my myspace. i'll online as much as i can. from what i heard, the internet connection in that campus if fucking crappy. wtf. wtf. wtf.

i know you guys are gonna miss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home