Thursday, December 13, 2007

favourites.

i'm a youtube junkie. i got bored and i was browsing it and i stumbled upon this clip. Thumbelina. one of my favourite childhood stories. i still have the tape somewhere in the house but it's broken. i love this song and the fairy prince is HOT, don't you think?



Thumbelina-let me be your wings. It's the same girl who gave her voice as Ariel from The Little Mermaid *my all time favourite old cartoon*


and i found this one too. i forgot how much i loved this movie.



The Swan Princess-this isn't my idea.


and.. this is my favourite picture of Gerard. haha. sorry, i'm still high from the concert.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


my mom is loosing her hair. i don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home